Monday, November 24, 2008

Essay 2 reflection

-----In this essay I felt much more rushed than in the last essay. This may have been because we had 4 weeks on the first one and a week and a half on the second. All in all, I was not happy with the finished product of my essay and would have liked to do a few more rough drafts to complete and organize my thoughts. Though this may be a wekness of mine, I find it hard to organize my thoughts while I do have the analytical skills to complete a very good essay. I may need to shorten the amount of time it takes me to organize my thoughts and i would rather have a much more comprehensive meeting with Craige like we did on the first essay. Again, I do not believe that my essay does it's points justice or fully informs the readers in a comprehensive easy to understand way.
-----On the other hand, I thought it was good to be able to research the full reaches of technology to harness for our use in this essay. Unlike the first essay, where we were given much of the information that we would be using by Ben and Craige with a few outside sources being used, I fully enjoyed the research side of this essay and turning my views to fit the Loyalist ideals. It was a good experience for me being rushed and having my side chosen for me but I thought that with what I was given, my paper was sub-par. I believe that nothing more than a B would serve my essay justice, but of course if you give me a higher grade than that then I will not complain. If I do get a higher grade than that, then maybe I can learn some things that I did right that I did not think I did.

No comments: